Self-contained 6×6 off-road truck, capable of patient triage and
transport between disaster areas and support site.
The 6×6 Off-Road Truck is a fully self-contained aluminum 7.6m (25 ft) integrated care vehicle
with 5.5m (18 ft) ‘slide-out’ to create extra space:
- Mobile unit includes two monitored patient examination and treatment beds, documentation station, built-in consumable medication and medical supply storage.
- Includes diesel generator, two laptops for registration and patient tracking and appropriate paperwork/forms.
- HVAC and on-board generator
- Includes a toilet, lab and X-ray area
- NOT including medications or consumable supplies
Optional Medical Equipment:
- Two ICU monitors and one defibrillator
- Four diagnostic sets
- Portable digital X-ray with PACS
- Optional satellite dish
- Information technology equipment